1. What are you wearing?
Skinny jeans, top, short-sleeved cardi
2. Ever been in love?
3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Yes, oh yes.
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
Truthfully I don’t know but waaay too much. I get away with it cos I’m tall.
6. Any tattoos?
7. Any piercings?
Ears, several times, nose and belly button, but the belly button one rejected itself *sad face*
For me? Guess I’d better say Hubby but I really want to say Sean Bean
9 Favourite show?
Casualty or Holby City
10. Favourite bands?
I seem to prefer solo artists but recent bands I love are The Vaccines and Scouting for Girls. Bands I still sing along to – INXS, Blondie, The Beat, Duran Duran.
11. Something you miss?
My Gran, every day. And my BFF from Down South.
12. Favourite song?
Otis Reading – I’ve Been Loving You Too Long
13. How old are you?
48 – gulp
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Makes me laugh, looks like Sean Bean (I managed 1 out of 2)
16. Favourite quote?
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
17. Favourite actor?
18. Favourite Colour?
19. Loud or soft music?
Both, depending on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you are sad?
Usually my bed, but sometimes the beach.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
Five minutes, tops, and that includes washing my hair.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
School morning, 5 minutes. Weekends, about half an hour,.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Twice, won them both. Not sure I should actually feel proud about that.
Good hygiene, nice arse, Sheffield accent (sorry can’t help myself)
25. Turn off?
Poor hygiene, know-it-all attitude
26. The reason I started blogging?
140 characters on Twitter weren’t enough 🙂
Not living long enough to ensure my kids are settled and happy; mice (shudders)
28. Last thing that made you cry?
The adoption documentary I watched on Thursday night
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This afternoon to Hubby before he drove home in horrendous fog.
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
I think it’s self-explanatory
31. Last book you read?
The Casual Vacancy – JK Rowling
32. The book you are currently reading?
Alchemy – Ailsa Abraham
33. Last person you talked to?
34. Last show you watched?
35. The relationship between you and the person you last text?
36. Favourite food?
Curry – specifically mushroom bhaji
37. Place you want to visit?
38. Last place you were?
Local town for M’s dance class
39. Do you have a crush?
Celebrity? Yep, that’ll be Sean Bean if you hadn’t guessed already. IRL – not any more
40. Last time you kissed someone?
When my two smallest went to bed tonight
41.Last time you were insulted?
This evening, by M, my youngest in the middle of a meltdown
42. What instruments do you play?
Descant recorder, tin whistle, bit of keyboard/piano
43. Favourite flavour of sweets?
A favourite? You mean I have to choose? Impossible
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My eternity ring
45. Last sport you played?
Swimming, if that counts
46. Last song you sang?
Femme Que J’aime by Jean Luc Lahaye, I was belting it out with YouTube earlier
47. Favourite chat up line?
Never had one
48. Have you ever used it?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last year with my pal
50. Who should answer these next?